ChapTalk.com is about coaching, encouraging, and sharing. The goal is that those who want to improve their communication will find something to help them. Chaplains can share their stories and practical tips about preaching and ministry that will help others. For that to happen, we need to hear your voice. Heres how.
If you have something you would like to share about preaching, leadership, or chaplaincy. I would love you to submit a guest post!
Anything that relates to Chaplaincy, methodology (how to), useful technology (tools), and helps for clearer preaching.
Who Should Write?
Any Chaplain with preaching experience. It doesn’t matter your rank, skill, or position. If you have a story, a tip, or an insight to share about preaching, let’s hear it.
- Your post must be original content. Nothing that has already been published somewhere else online.
- Posts should be roughly 400-800 words in length.
- Include a short bio of yourself including a link to your website or social media account.
- You agree not to repost this content somewhere else online.
- You agree to check in on the day your post goes live to answer any questions or comments.
- I reserve the rights to accept or reject any posts for any reason. If rejected, you may post it elsewhere.
- Before posting I may do minor edits for grammar and punctuation.
How to Submit
Fill out the form below and insert post in comment box. I will get back to in 7 days or less to let you know if the post is accepted and when it will be scheduled. If you have any ideas or questions let me know. Thanks!